Led by our Men's Coordinator, our men's group is the foundation of our families at Free Point. Teaching and leading by biblical principles, our Point Men are dedicated to raising up men of God. Men of all ages are invited to join this group!
To serve our church by assisting in the development of committed believers who will impact our community for Jesus Christ.
To enable men to grow in intimacy with GOD in order to discover and live out his wonderful and unique plan for their lives positively impacting their family, Church, and community.
1.Build relationships and bonds among the men:
• James 5:16 – Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
• Hebrews 10:25 – Not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another and all the more as you see the day approaching.
2.Developing the men into strong disciples:
• Proverbs 27:17 – Iron sharpens iron, and one man sharpens another.
• Mathew 28:19 – Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
3. Develop a strong community outreach program:
• Romans 10:14 – How will they call on him in whom they have not believed? And how are they to believe in him of whom they have never heard? And how are they to hear without someone preaching?
• Ephesians 2:10 – For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand, that we should walk in them.